May 19th, 2012
So you don’t have a blog yet, but want to get things going as soon as possible? Well, you sure came to the write place. We will teach you how to get a blog up and running in minutes so you can start marketing and promoting your notary business. After you create your blog, we highly suggest you check out our How to Market your Notary Blog post next so you can hit the ground running.
Also, this might be a little self-promotion, but after you claim your notary profile, you can use that as a mini-blog to promote your services, description, information, etc. to your clients, friends, and family via email or social networks. Takes less than 5 minutes to get that setup and send across the internet. That’s what we call efficient notary marketing.
May 19th, 2012
Here we are going to cover how to market your notary business on your blog. If you don’t have a blog, check out our How to Create a Notary Blog. We have covered How to Market your Notary Business with a Facebook Page as well so we recommend checking that out.
May 18th, 2012
Have you created a Facebook Page to promote your notary business? Whether you have your own office, several offices, or work at home, this is a great idea. You can create your Facebook Page in just minutes and we’re here to help. There are many reasons to create a Facebook Page, including: marketing your business website, listings such as FindNotary, the latest in the notary world, and events happening locally to your business, along with connecting with your many customers and clients.
Customer interaction + Customer service + Marketing = Winning!
Here are 4 steps to get started:
May 17th, 2012
Wondering how to claim your notary profile? It’s extremely easy and takes less than five minutes. In addition, to provide the best search results for people trying to find a notary, we display the profiles with the most positive reviews and detailed profile information at the top.
Here are the four steps to claim your profile so you can start promoting your business!
February 10th, 2012
The requirements of how to become a Notary depends on which state you are currently in. You need to be at least 18 years of age and shouldn’t have any record of misdemeanor involving dishonesty or a felony conviction.
How to become a notary?; you should be trustworthy in the first place because the work involves witnessing and verifying signatures on different types of legal documents and other notarial acts.
10 Steps on How to Become a Notary :
- You should be an official resident of the state where you want to be a notary. Although, some states accept applications from neighboring states.
- Make sure to meet all the criteria set by your state on becoming a notary or how to become a notary. Visit the National Notary Association (NNA) for the different eligibility requirements.
- Get an application form from your state’s office in-charge of notary, usually from the Department of State, or visit the website of your state’s notary division to check if they offer a downloadable application form.
- Pay the required fees. Check NNA’s website for your state’s fee and bond requirements.
- Attend notary classes, workshops, and trainings. You should also read books about basic law and notaries.
- After taking the required exams, mail in your application form or you can also file online if your state’s website offers one. Make sure to follow the instructions given.
- The state will then notify you if you have been approved to become a notary.
- Take your oath before a notary public.
- If required, make sure to pay the bond within the time frame given by the state. To help you with the bonds and other final paperwork, look for a licensed insurance broker.
- Get your official notary seal. Some states also require you to have an inked rubber stamps.